Our stability Mileage Trainer is for runners wanting a daily training shoe that can also function brilliantly as a faster tempo pace run or race shoe. We’ve added our Extended Medial Bridge (e.m.b) to the outsole to provide more functional support for runners requiring a greater surface area on the medial side due to pronation or a flatter arch. The Motion IV combines our highly responsive P.O.P.1 platform with enough structure for high mileage. Stability and performance wrapped into one, we created the perfect mate.
Newton Motion IV
- Action/Reaction Technology – Newton’s patented active trampoline-like technology that reduces energy loss.
- P.O.P 1 Technology – Open chamber Action/Reaction technology uses isolated and more rigid lugs to increase responsiveness and amplify efficient running.
- Biomechanical Metatarsal Sensor Plate – Provides support in key areas of the foot.
- Durable s.h.a.r.c (super high abrasion rubber compound) – On the outsole, this adds durability to the shoe.
- High-rebound EVA – Offers a more responsive ride by returning energy on each foot strike.