An incredibly efficient trainer/racer for runners who crave the extra mile and demand a shoe that gives back what they put in. The Newton Gravity IV Running Shoes feature forefoot and heel coverage for a dynamic ride that rewards you with every stride. The Newton Gravity IV is built for runners wanting a daily training shoe that can also function brilliantly as a faster tempo pace run or a race shoe. Suitable for race distances ranging from 5k to marathon. Featuring a P.O.P 1 platform suitable for long distances, high intensity workouts and races alike, the open chamber Action/Reaction technology uses isolated and more rigid lugs to amplify efficient running and offer greater responsiveness.
Newton Gravity IV
- Made in USA or Imported
- Action/Reaction Technology – Newton’s patented active trampoline-like technology that reduces energy loss.
- P.O.P 1 Technology – Open chamber Action/Reaction technology uses isolated and more rigid lugs to increase responsiveness and amplify efficient running.
- Biomechanical Metatarsal Sensor Plate – Provides support in key areas of the foot.
- Durable s.h.a.r.c (super high abrasion rubber compound) – On the outsole, this adds durability to the shoe.
- High-rebound EVA – Offers a more responsive ride by returning energy on each foot strike.